The use of this Portal may result in the collection and processing of your personal data for availing benefits of the PLI scheme. The term "personal data" under data protection law refers to all information relating to a specific or identifiable person. An IP address can also be considered personal data. An IP address is assigned to each device connected to the internet by the internet service provider, so that it can send and receive data. When you use the website, the portal collects data that you provide yourself. In addition, when you use the website, the portal automatically collects certain information about your use of it.
The portal processes personal data in compliance with the applicable data protection regulations. The portal will only process data where it is legally permitted to do so and as per the requirements of the Scheme. When you use this portal, it will process personal data only with your consent, for the performance of a contract to which you are a party, or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract, for compliance with a legal obligation, or if the processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party, except where such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedom which require the protection of personal data.
We collect the Personal information, including but not limited to the following -
1. Information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system
2. Information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths
3. Information, such as your mobile number, email address that you enter when you register with the portal, to set up subscriptions to the emails and/or newsletters, etc.
4. Information that you enter in the pplication form (AF) when you apply for the assistance on the portal.
5. Specific information which you provide for availing government scheme benefits.
6. Information that you enter while using the services on the portal
7. Information that is generated while using the portal, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it
8. Information contained in any communications that you send to us by email or through the portal, including its communication content and metadata
9. Any other personal information that you send to us.
Certain areas and features of the portal are available to you without the need to provide any information. However, other features of the portal such as applying for incentive/benefits under PLI Scheme will require providing the website with details such as your name, address, mobile number, PAN, Business details, Turnover details, Group companies’ information etc. Any of your information that has been availed from any third party, basis your consent, shall be used only in accordance with specific internal procedures and safeguards governing access, in order to operate, develop or improve the service.
Before you disclose the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person's consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy. The portal will not sell or rent your personal information to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
The portal collects and use your personal information and other information only as follows ("The purpose"):
1. To send you any administrative notices, SMS alerts and communications relevant to your use of the Service
2. To enable you to apply for benefits under the PLI Scheme.
3. To enable PMA / DoT to process your application and claim request as per the Scheme Guidelines.
4. To enforce “Terms & Conditions” of the Scheme Portal.
5. To use data in connection with legal claims, compliance, regulatory and investigative purposes as necessary (including disclosure of such information in connection with legal process or litigation).
6. To analyze usage of the site and to improve the Service.
If you wish to apply for incentive through the portal, you are declaring that you have no objection to authenticate your information, submitted on the portal, share the same with other Ministries / Departments/Statutory Authorities under the Government of India for the purpose of extension of benefits under the Scheme and with credit bureaus and their authorized agents for accessing your credit history & credit score. DoT/ PMA has informed you that your submitted information on the Scheme Portal shall not be used for any purpose other than as mentioned in the Application Form, or as per requirements of law. You have been informed that this consent will be stored along with your account details with DoT & Scheme Portal.
Sharing of Personal Data
As a policy the portal does not disclose any personal information to anyone other than those to our employees, officers, professional advisors' third-party contractors, third party service providers as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
Your personal information /data may be disclosed to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding companies and all its subsidiaries) as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
For the purposes of Data Protection Law, the portal is a data controller of your personal data. You can get in touch with the Support team of the Scheme portal by using the contact details mentioned in the contact us page.
Personal data shall be utilized by the government authorities, law enforcement officials or relevant regulators if required for the purposes above, if mandated by law or if required for the legal protection of our legitimate interests in compliance with applicable laws.
In the event that the business is sold or merged or integrated with another business/investor, your details will be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchaser's adviser and will be passed to the new owners/investors of and/or in the business.
Security of your personal Information
1. The portal will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information. Generally accepted standards shall be followed to protect the personal information submitted to the portal, both during transmission and once it is received.
2. The portal uses a combination of firewalls, encryption techniques and authentication procedures, among others, to maintain the security of your online session and to protect the accounts and systems from unauthorized access.
3. All electronic financial transactions (as applicable), if any entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
4. Our security procedures are compliant with the international Standard IS/ISO/IEC 27001 on "Information Technology - Security Techniques - Information Security Management System - Requirements".
5. When you register for the Service, this portal requires a One Time Password (OTP) or Password from you for your privacy and security. The portal transmits information such as your Registration Information for the portal or Account Credentials securely.
6. Our databases are protected from general employee access both physically and logically. The portal encrypts your Aadhaar Collected Information, Service password so that your password cannot be recovered, even by us. All backup drives and tapes also are encrypted. We enforce physical access controls to our buildings. No employee may put any sensitive content on any insecure machine (i.e., nothing can be taken from the database and put on an insecure laptop).
7. All communications between the portal and your computer that contain any personal information are encrypted. This enables client and server applications to communicate in a way that is designed to prevent eavesdropping, tampering and message forgery. 8,You acknowledge that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. 9. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at email@example.com
Retention of Personal Information
We may retain your Personal Data for a period of time consistent with the purpose of collection. We determine the appropriate retention period for Personal Data on the basis of the amount, nature, and sensitivity of your Personal Data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure, and whether we can achieve the purposes of the processing through other means, as well as the applicable legal requirements (such as applicable statutes of limitation). If there is any information that we are unable, for technical reasons, to delete entirely from our systems post appropriate retention period, we will put in place appropriate measures to prevent any further use of the data.
As is true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer you, to improve analytics, or site functionality.
If enabled, we may place cookies on your machine that store small amounts of data on your computer about your visit to any of the pages of this Website. Cookies are small electronic files that collect information when someone visits a website. They can identify the pages that are being viewed and this can assist us in tracking which of our features appeal the most to you and what content you may have viewed on past visits. Some cookies only exist whilst viewers are online, but 'persistent' cookies are not session-based and remain on the viewer's computer. When you visit this site again, 'persistent' cookies can enable us to customize our content according to your preferences.
Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by the portal and associated entities/ partners like banking and financial entities, affiliates, or analytics or service providers such as google Ad sense, google analytics, etc. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
Testimonials, Blogs and other forums on this website
With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you want your testimonial removed please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you use a blog or other public forum on our Site, any information you submit there can be read, collected or used by other users and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these forums.
Links to Third Party Sites
Disclosure of your information to protect our rights or if required by law
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the portal reserves the right (and you authorize us) to share or disclose your personal information when the company determines, in its sole discretion, that the disclosure of such information is necessary or appropriate:
1. As required by law
2. When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request
3. In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
4. If SIDBI is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login credentials.
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your Login ID and Password and may not provide these credentials to any third party. If you believe that they have been stolen or been made known to others, you must contact us immediately at email@example.com
We are not responsible if someone else accesses your account through Registration Information they have obtained from you or through a violation by you of this Privacy and Security Policy or the PLI Telecom and Networking Products Terms & Conditions.
If you have any security related concern, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will work closely with you to ensure a rapid and personal response to your concerns.
Changes to the Policy
Contact us with questions or concerns
If you have questions, comments, concerns or feedback regarding this Privacy and Security Policy or any other privacy or security concern, send an e-mail to email@example.com